Business / Travel / Heritage ......
I grant permission to Das Schulhaus- German Language School Regina Inc. to photograph me. I grant permission to the school to edit, crop, or retouch such photographs, and waive any right to inspect the final photographs.
I consent to and permit photographs of me to be used by the school in relation to the public communication of information about the school.
I understand that the school may use such photographs with or without associating names thereto.
I waive any claim for compensation of any kind for the Das Schulhaus – Regina German Language School Inc. use or publication of photographs of me.
I acknowledge and represent that I am over the age of 18, have read this entire document, that I understand its terms and provisions, and that I have signed it knowingly and voluntarily on behalf of myself.
**We reserve the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. **
FEES & PAYMENT:
• ADULT / SEMESTER $190
PLEASE NOTE, WORKBOOKS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE!
• All registration fees must be paid in full before the first class.
• We accept postdated cheques. All cheques must be received by the office on or before the first day of class.
• If you have preregistered and withdraw before the first day of class, a refund 100% of the registration fee applies.
• If you withdraw within the first two weeks from the beginning of classes, a refund of 85% of the registration fee applies. After the first 2 weeks, there is no refund for semester registration.
• Written notice (email) prior to cut off dates is required for refunds to be processed.
• The cost of the workbook will be refunded only upon return of the workbook in original condition (no wear and tear, no writing).
• Please allow 30 days for a refund to be processed.
• Up to one class may be cancelled due to sickness of the teacher or inclement weather. Should the need arise for a second class to be cancelled, then this class shall be made up at a time mutually agreed upon by the teacher and students.
- In the event that students do not show up for class this class will not be made up. If only one student shows for class, the teacher and student will decide whether to hold the class or shorten the class and there will be no make up class.