Come out for a fantastic German food themed, buffet style brunch, put together by the folks at BEER BROS, and support Das Schulhaus - our German Language School in Regina!
A big thank you to Taylor Volkswagen and Taylor Audi for sponsoring our Brunch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets, or ask your favourite Das Schulhaus teacher! Tickets can be paid by e-transfer to dasSchulhaus@gmail.com, or directly by cash or cheque.
2 seatings to choose from: 10am and 12:15pm.
(11 and up): $30
Age 5 - 10: $15
Children 4 and under are free
click the square for the full menu:
You are welcome to join us in your German Language Adventure ...
All levels, all ages, all backgrounds.
German Language Proficiency exams
A QUICK LOOK
- Classrooms for children and adults age 4 to 99
- September until May
- Open to students with or without knowledge of German and with or without German background
- Small classes to give individual attention
- Fresh, interactive communicative approach to German language instruction
- Authentic cultural activities
- Many of our teachers are native speakers
- Working with the Common European Framework of References for Languages (CEFR)
- Comprehensive children program leading to German Language Diploma A1 and A2 (Sprachdiplom)
- Close cooperation with the German Central Agency for Schools Abroad
TEEN BEGINNERS, SATURDAY 9am - 11.30am
Do you have a teen who wants to start German right in the new year? We are now offering a German Beginner Class for teens starting in January! Join us!